Looking for Bolivia (+591), Argentina (+54) & Ecuador (+593) Mobile & Fixed noncli route for live traffic
- Listed: March 11, 2019 7:35 am
Dear VoIP Carriers/Partners,
Greetings from Alleven Telecom Corp.
I am Samuel Zeke from Alleven Telecom Corp and we are based in BC Canada. We are dealing with wholesale and retail mixed huge volume Voice traffic for A-Z areas. we are Focused only for FAS Free & Stable Routes.
We have Live traffic available for Following Noncli routes:
Destination ———-> Volume/Day
Bolivia Mobile All ———-> 106k
Bolivia Mobile Entel ———-> 46k
Bolivia Mobile Nuevatel ———-> 26k
Bolivia Mobile Telecel ———-> 36k
Bolivia Fixed ———-> 10k
Argentina Mobile All ———-> 35K
Ecuador Mobile Alegro, Movistar, Porta & Proper ———-> 45k
Paraguay Mobile All ———-> 55K
Note: Please send me your any other Direct route list with ASR, ACD capacity and rate information and I will respond ASAP & help you get traffic.
Caution: FAS issue not acceptable
Payment Options: Bank Wire Payment Transfer & Paypal.
If you have any of stable and good quality route we can provide you more traffic, feel free to contact us. We are very much interested to build a long term mutual beneficiary business relationship with you. Please contact us for more information.
Business Development Manager
Alleven Telecom Corp.
6882 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5R9, Canada
Office: +1 778-800-0646 Ext: 114
VoIP.Community is sponsored by:
Adore Infotech - Provider of Wholesale and Retail VoIP Switch with Customized Mobile Dialer
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zekesamuel
- Member Since: February 12, 2018
Other items listed by zekesamuel
- Urgently looking for Guatemala (+502), Honduras (+504), El Salvador (+503) & Belize (+501) Mobile noncli route for live traffic
- Looking for Algeria Mobile Orascom, Mobilis & Wataniya noncli route for live traffic
- looking for Sri Lanka (+94) Mobile Dialog, Mobitel, Airtel & Fixed noncli route for live traffic
- looking for Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia & South Africa Mobile noncli route for live traffic
- Urgently looking for Sudan, Egypt, Chad, Libya, South Sudan & Eritrea GSM/noncli route for live traffic