Looking for Burundi (+257), Dr Congo(+243), Rwanda (+250) & Tanzania (+255) Mobile noncli route for live traffic
- Listed: March 11, 2019 7:47 am
Dear VoIP Carriers/Partners,
Greetings from Alleven Telecom Corp.
I am Samuel Zeke from Alleven Telecom Corp and we are based in BC Canada. We are dealing with wholesale and retail mixed huge volume Voice traffic for A-Z areas. we are Focused only for FAS Free & Stable Routes.
We have Live traffic available for Following Noncli routes:
Destination ———-> Volume/Day
Burundi Mobile Onatel, Ucom, Others & Proper ———-> 25k
Dr Congo Mobile Africell, Airtel, Orange, Mtn, Tigo, Vodacom ———-> 70k
Rwanda Mobile Airtel, Mtn, Tigo ———-> 40k
Tanzania Mobile Airtel, Tigo, Vodacom ———-> 25k
Note: Please send me your any other Direct route list with ASR, ACD capacity and rate information and I will respond ASAP & help you get traffic.
Caution: FAS issue not acceptable
Payment Options: Bank Wire Payment Transfer & Paypal.
If you have any of stable and good quality route we can provide you more traffic, feel free to contact us. We are very much interested to build a long term mutual beneficiary business relationship with you. Please contact us for more information.
Business Development Manager
Alleven Telecom Corp.
6882 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5R9, Canada
Office: +1 778-800-0646 Ext: 114
VoIP.Community is sponsored by:
Adore Infotech - Provider of Wholesale and Retail VoIP Switch with Customized Mobile Dialer
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zekesamuel
- Member Since: February 12, 2018
Other items listed by zekesamuel
- looking Taiwan (+886) Mobile noncli route for live traffic
- huge live traffic available for Nigeria (+234) Mobile MTN, AIrtel, Etisalat & Globalcom noncli/TDM route
- Looking for Belarus (+375), Ukraine (+380) & Moldova (+373) Mobile & Fixed noncli route for live traffic
- Urgently looking for Tunisia (+216) Mobile & Fixed all noncli route for live traffic
- Looking for Angola (+244) Mobile Unitel & Movicel & Dr Congo (+243) Mobile noncli route for huge live traffic