- Listed: February 14, 2020 8:32 am
Dear VoIP Suppliers/Vendors,
This is Samuel Zeke from Alleven Telecom Corp. We’re a leading provider of International Wholesale Voice Termination. We do over 5 Million wholesale minutes per day and we are constantly looking to increase this volume with the help of new & existing providers. Flexible post payment terms and proudly are a debt-free company. We are working with more than 700 suppliers and 50 customers all over the world. We are looking for stable & Fas free Direct Noncli/TDM/Retail Quality routes on Africa, Asia, CIS, Europe, LATAM & Middle East region.
Alleven Telecom is Looking for direct 100% Fas Free following noncli routes:-
Destination ———-> Volume/Day
Jordan Mobile Orange ———-> 112k
Jordan Mobile Zain (Fastlink) ———-> 78k
Jordan Mobile Umniah ———-> 32k
Jordan Fixed/Proper ———-> 32k
Saudi Arabia Mobile Stc, Zain, Moblily, Virgin, Lebara ———-> 80k
Syria Mobile, Proper ———-> 15k
Iraq Moblie Asiacell, Zain, Korektel ———-> 270k
Retail traffic benchmark
ASR – 40 to 50%
ASR – 6 min +
PDD- not more thn 3-4s
Please let us know if you could help us out with any of these routes or any other stable & Direct Noncli/TDM/Retail Quality routes on Africa, Asia, CIS, Europe, LATAM & Middle East region’s, Please contact with us for traffic.
Business Development Manager
Alleven Telecom Corp.
6882 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5R9, Canada
Office: +1 778-800-0646 Ext: 114
VoIP.Community is sponsored by:
Adore Infotech - Provider of Wholesale and Retail VoIP Switch with Customized Mobile Dialer
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zekesamuel
- Member Since: February 12, 2018
Other items listed by zekesamuel
- Looking for Burundi (+257), Dr Congo(+243), Rwanda (+250) & Tanzania (+255) Mobile noncli route for live traffic
- looking for Zimbabwe (+263) Mobile Econet noncli route for live traffic
- live traffic available for Bangladesh (+880) Mobile All Noncli route, receive guaranteed payments.
- looking for Mozambique Mobile Mcel, Movitel & Vodacom noncli route for live traffic
- Looking for Belarus (+375), Ukraine (+380) & Moldova (+373) Mobile & Fixed noncli route for live traffic