Urgently looking for Sudan, Egypt, Chad, Libya, South Sudan & Eritrea GSM/noncli route for live traffic
- Listed: June 24, 2019 7:11 am
Dear VoIP Carriers/Partners,
Greetings from Alleven Telecom Corp.
I am Samuel Zeke from Alleven Telecom Corp and we are based in BC Canada. We are dealing with wholesale and retail mixed huge volume Voice traffic for A-Z areas. we are Focused only for FAS Free & Stable Routes.
We have Live traffic available for Following Noncli routes:
Destination ———-> Volume/Day
Sudan Mobile MTN ———-> 42k
Sudan Mobile Zain ———-> 78k
Sudan Mobile Sudatel ———-> 18k
Egypt Mobile Etisalat, Mobilnil, Vodafone & Proper ———-> 178k
Chad Mobile Airtel/Celtel, Millicom/Tigo ———-> 98k
Libya Mobile Almader, Libyana ———-> 70k
South Sudan Mobile Vivacel, Zain, Mtn, Gemtel ———-> 60k
Eritrea Mobile & Proper ———-> 77k
Ethiopia Mobile All & Proper ———-> 250k
Note: Please send me your any other Direct route list with ASR, ACD capacity and rate information and I will respond ASAP & help you get traffic.
Caution: FAS issue not acceptable
Payment Options: Bank Wire Payment Transfer & Paypal.
If you have any of stable and good quality route we can provide you more traffic, feel free to contact us. We are very much interested to build a long term mutual beneficiary business relationship with you. Please contact us for more information.
Business Development Manager
Alleven Telecom Corp.
6882 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5R9, Canada
Office: +1 778-800-0646 Ext: 114
VoIP.Community is sponsored by:
Adore Infotech - Provider of Wholesale and Retail VoIP Switch with Customized Mobile Dialer
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zekesamuel
- Member Since: February 12, 2018
Other items listed by zekesamuel
- looking for Uganda, Kenya, Dr Congo, Tanzania, South Sudan & Rwanda Mobile noncli route for live traffic
- looking for Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arab, Iraq Mobile & Fixed noncli route for live traffic
- Urgently looking for Gambia (+220) and Senegal (+221) Mobile All noncli route
- looking for Serbia (+381) Mobile All noncli route for good volume of traffic
- Looking for Oman Mobile & UAE Mobile and Fixed Noncli route for huge traffic